Generator 110 Contractor
The Generator 110 Contractor is the perfect solution for any business or home demands providing both liquid fuel and electricity on a single, portable platform. Designed for commercial or individual operators, it is equipped with a 7,000 watt professional grade generator and a 110 gallon aluminum fuel tank. These key components, paired with a dual flow hand pump, allow you to not only store and transport gasoline, but pump that fuel to your vehicles and machinery while also providing an electric-power solution for tools and equipment at home or on the job site.
By pairing this model with a Generac XG Series 7000E generator, industrial features, commercial grade components, and the strength to operate in rugged conditions are just the start of this model’s capabilities. Combined with Generac’s OHVI Engine, Single Touch Electric Start, Energy Power Bar with illuminated LED control panel, and Heavy-Duty never flat wheels makes this a portable on-site energy solution to keep the home or job site up and running. When a power outage occurs the Generator 110 Contractor has you covered. On top of that, the generator is easily removable from the trailer so you can take it with you or use it remotely as needed.
- Removable Generator
- DOT Approved Fuel Tank
- DOT Compliant Trailer
- Bright LED Lights
- Dual Flow Hand Pump
- Metal Nozzle
- Particulate Filter Kit
- Tank Level Gauge
- Quick Disconnect Electrical
- Grounding Cable
- Generac XG Series 7000E Portable Generator.
- Durable construction with hardened 1.25″ steel tube cradle and cast metal corners minimizes damage from rough handling.
- PowerBar easily monitors power wattage.
- Illuminated LED control panel for improved visibility.
- Single Touch Electric start with battery included.
- External battery charge jack for added convenience.
- Generac’s OHVI engine is the only engine designed specifically for generator use, providing the reliability needed to run for hours on the job site, days, or weeks if needed during a power outage.
- Full panel GFCI protection is OSHA and NEC 2011 compliant.
- Low oil pressure shutdown protects engine from damage.
- Covered outlets for more protection from the environment.
- Locking, folding handles and never-flat wheels are included.
- Maintenance kit included.
For reliable fueling operations, this unit is equipped with a UL Listed GPI Dual Flow Hand Pump for high volume fuel transfer, a high handle position setting allows for a 1/2 gallon fuel flow rate per pump. If you require a lower flow setting for heavier fluids or easier pumping, the GPI Dual Flow second stroke setting flows efficiently at 1/4 gallon per pump. Constructed out of a Quality Aluminum Housing, 8 Foot Hose Length and a Metal Spout Fueling Nozzle. No power source needed and low maintenance requirements, the GPI Dual Flow Hand Pump serves as a versatile solution in any work environment.
This model is built with one of our 110 gallon diamond plate aluminum fuel tanks. As with all our alumnum tanks under 119 gallons in capacity, they’re constructed to the specifications required under our DOT Special Permit for the safe and legal transportation of flammable liquids when used in commerce.
Petro2Go builds only the highest quality trailers! When it comes to safety, strength, usability, looks, wear and tear, lighting, tires, wheels, and everything that goes into welding, fabricating, and building the trailers paired with Generator 110 Contractor gas trailers, only the best of everything is used.
The Generator 110 Contractor trailer features include:
- Powder Coated Steel Construction
- Meticulous Craftsmanship and Welding
- Torsion Axle with Easy Lube Hubs
- 12″ Polished Aluminum Wheels
- 12″ Radial Tires
- Center Caps and Lug Nuts
- LED Marker Lights and Tail Lights
- Diamond Plate Aluminum Fenders
- Removable Tongue
- Front Wheel Jack
- 2″ Ball Coupler
- Safety Chains and 4-Pin Tow Adaptor Included
The options and upgrades for this newly released model will be added soon. Please check back for updates and contact us with any questions.