Generator 110 Pro
The Generator 110 Pro is a powerhouse that provides both liquid fuel and electricity on a single, portable platform. Designed for both commercial and individual operators, it is equipped with a 10,000 watt professional grade generator and a 110 gallon aluminum fuel tank. These key components, along with its electric pump, allow you to not only store and transport gasoline, but pump that fuel to your vehicles and equipment while also powering your home, mobile office, or all the tools on your work site.
By pairing this model with a Generac XP Series 10000E generator, premium features, commercial grade components, and the strength to operate in rugged conditions are just the start of this model’s capabilities. Combined with TruePower technology that outputs a smooth, clean current so you can seamlessly plug in sensitive electronics, tools, and appliances, to Generac’s OHVI engine that is specifically designed for generators to reliably run for hours, days, or weeks as needed, no job site is too tough and no power outage will last too long. On top of that, the generator is easily removable from the trailer so you can take it with you or use it remotely as needed.
- Removable Generator
- DOT Approved Fuel Tank
- DOT Compliant Trailer
- Bright LED Lights
- Electric Fuel Pump
- Automatic Shutoff Nozzle
- Particulate Filter Kit
- Tank Level Gauge
- Quick Disconnect Electrical
- Grounding Cable
- Model Name: Generator 110 Pro
- Model Number: P2G110GP
- Model UPC: 799493278651
- Dimensions: 102″ length x 48″ width x 48″ height (total footprint)
- Empty Weight: 800 Pounds (varies with options)
- Crated Shipping Size: 72″ x 48″ x 56″ at 1000 Pounds (varies with options)
- Tank Size: 110 Gallons
- Tank Material: Aluminum
- Pump Fuel Types: Gasoline, Diesel, Kerosene
- Generator Model: Generac XP10000E
- Running Watts: 10,000 AC
- Rated Voltage: 120/240 VAC
- Generator Tank: 9.25 Gallons
- Generator Fuel: Gasoline
- Trailer Material: Powder Coated Steel
- Wheels: 12″ x 4″ Size, 5 x 4.5 Bolt, Polished Aluminum
- Tires: ST145/R12 Radial
- Hitch: 2″ Ball
- Tow Adapter: 4-Pin
- Lights: LED
- Pump Flow Rate: 15 GPM
- Filter: 10 Micron Particulate
- Nozzle: 3/4″ Auto Shutoff
- Fuel Hose: 12′ x 3/4″
- Grounding Cable: 12′ with Clip
- Voltage and Type: 12 Volt DC
- Pump Draw: 18 Amps
- Battery: 18 Amp-Hour
- Generac XP Series 10000E Portable Generator
- Full panel GFCI protection is OSHA and NEC 2011 compliant.
- Idle control conserves fuel and reduces noise.
- Integrated lifting eye allows for easy transport and security on the job site.
- Electric start with battery included.
- External battery charge jack for added convenience.
- Generac’s OHVI engine is the only engine designed specifically for generator use, providing the reliability needed to run for hours on the job site, days, or weeks if needed during a power outage.
- Durable construction with hardened 1.25″ steel tube cradle and cast metal corners minimizes damage from rough handling.
- TruePower technology provides clean, smooth operation of sensitive electronics, tools, and appliances.
- Low oil pressure shutdown protects engine from damage.
- Covered outlets for more protection from the environment.
- Locking, folding handles and never-flat wheels are included.
- Maintenance kit included.
For efficient fueling operations, this unit is equipped with a 15 GPM electric pump and an auto-shutoff nozzle. When the pump is running, the flow rate is nearly twice as fast as what you find at most gas stations. With the installed filter and tank level gauge, you’ll know that your engine is receiving clean fuel and how much you have left to pump out of your tank.
The Generator Pro’s fuel tank is constructed out of aluminum for multi-fuel use. Unlike lower grade tanks manufactured out of steel, aluminum will not rust and degrade over time or limit the fuel types that can be stored and transported. This trailer’s aluminum tank is built for use with flammable liquids such as gasoline and aviation fuels, but will work fine with diesel and kerosene. It has a capacity of 110 gallons, fuel filler cap for easy filling, internal baffles to reduce sloshing of the liquid contents, diamond plate surface pattern for a shiny and impressive look, includes a safety overflow vent to avoid pressure build-up, and has a drain plug to fully drain the tank as needed.
As an added benefit to easily know the approximate fuel level inside this model’s tank, it comes stock with a liquid level gauge. The gauge is installed on the top of the tank and protected by a stainless steel guard housed around it.
- Powder Coated Steel Construction
- Meticulous Craftsmanship and Welding
- Torsion Axle with Easy Lube Hubs
- 12″ Polished Aluminum Wheels
- 12″ Radial Tires
- Center Caps and Lug Nuts
- LED Marker Lights and Tail Lights
- Diamond Plate Aluminum Fenders
- Removable Tongue
- Front Wheel Jack
- 2″ Ball Coupler
- Safety Chains
- 4-Pin Tow Adapter
To ensure that operators have a great looking and safe towing experience, the foundation of this unit is built off of our steel, powder coated trailer. The bent and formed metal, combined with superior craftsmanship and fabrication, make this solid and sharp looking trailer stand out. From diamond plate fenders, polished aluminum wheels, and radial tires, to LED lighting and a custom reflective name badge, you’re sure to turn heads with this model behind your vehicle or when it’s parked and in use.
Fuel Meter with Filter Combo
Keep track of fuel discharged or still in the gas...
Lockable Security Fuel Cap
Prevent unauthorized siphoning of fuel from your gas tank with...
Replacement Element for Meter with Filter Combo
This replacement element is for use with our Filter with...
Marker Flags with LED Lights
Increase towing visibility with these LED lighted Marker Flags. ...
This roll cage helps protect top-tank mounted pumps on our...
Quick Disconnect Fuel Hose Kit
Eliminate the step of having to invert the flow or...
Battery Charger Maintainer
This automatic battery tender maintainer will conveniently charger your batteries....
Multi-Directional Nozzle Swivel
This multi-direction nozzle swivel makes refueling much easier by allowing...
Branded Badge Label Plates
Custom brand your gas trailer with these decal-ready label plates....
Double Wall Fuel Tank
This double wall fuel tank upgrade adds a second layer...
20′ Fuel Hose
Do you need to get fuel to those distant or...
3/4″ Curved Spout Auto Shut Off Nozzle
This curved 3/4" auto shut off nozzle is designed for...
Replacement Particulate Filter 3/4″
This is the replacement particulate filter used on 3/4" housings...
Replacement Water and Particulate Filter 3/4″
This is the water and particulate replacement filter used on...
License Plate Holder
Our optional stainless steel license plate holder provides an easy...
The fire extinguisher option is designed to pair with our...
Drain Pipe Security Lock
Our drain pipe lock helps prevent fuel theft by making...
Deep Cycle Mobility Battery
This Deep Cycle Mobility Battery is an upgrade to the...