Pro 110 Industrial FTS
Built off of the original Pro 110 Industrial model’s commercial grade platform, the Pro FTS packs additional components and upgrades that are geared towards professional operators. Its industrial design and easy to use refueling tools will provide years of service in both individual and business environments.
In addition to a fully functioning fuel trailer, the Fuel Transfer System (FTS) is what sets this model apart. Not only can operators pump fuel out of the 110 gallon tank, but they can also siphon fuel from 15′ away while discharging it another 50′. With the Industrial FTS, pumping is not the only option… transfer it!
- Fuel Transfer System (FTS)
- DOT Approved 110 Gallon Fuel Tank
- DOT Compliant Aluminum Trailer
- Bright LED Trailer Lights
- Heavy Duty and Lockable Control Box
- Aviation Rated 25 GPM Pump
- Aviation Rated Resettable Meter
- Automatic Shutoff Nozzle
- Particulate Filter
- 50′ Fuel Hose Reel
- 50′ Grounding Cable Reel
- On/Off Power Switch with LED Light
- Aluminum and Stainless Steel Construction
- Model Name: Pro 110 Industrial FTS
- Model Number: P2G110PAFTS
- Model UPC: 799493278583
- Tank Size: 110 Gallons
- Tank Material: Aluminum
- Fuel Types: Gasoline, Diesel, Kerosene, Avgas, Jet A
- Dimensions: 102″ length x 48″ width x 48″ height (total footprint)
- Empty Weight: 600 Pounds (varies with options)
- Crated Shipping Size: 72″ x 48″ x 56″ at 800 Pounds (varies with options)
- Trailer Material: Aluminum
- Wheel: 12″ x 4″ Size, 5 x 4.5 Bolt Pattern, Polished Aluminum
- Tires: ST145/R12 Radial
- Hitch: 2″ Ball
- Tow Adapter: 7-Pin
- Lights: LED
- Flow Rate: 25 GPM
- Meter: Mechanical, Resettable
- Filter: 30 Micron Particulate
- Nozzle: 3/4″ Auto Shutoff
- Fuel Hose: 50′ x 1″ Retractable Reel
- Grounding Cable: 50′ Retractable Reel
- Voltage and Type: 12 Volt DC
- Pump Draw: 35 Amps
- Battery: Size 29 (sold separately), Deep Cycle Recommended
The Pro Industrial FTS is equipped with a heavy duty, lockable control box. The control box is what houses all the main components of the rig, including the pump, meter, hose reel, grounding reel, and electronics. When the strut-supported door is open, the operator has full access to all the Industrial FTS’s components making refueling operations easy. When the door is closed, two stainless steel lockable handle latches ensure that everything is locked up and safe.
Fuel Transfer System (FTS)
The Fuel Transfer System (FTS) functionality of the Pro Industrial FTS is what makes this unit stand out as one of the most important refueling equipment tools. Not only does the Industrial FTS function as an exceptional fuel trailer like the other gas trailer models Petro2Go offers, but by pairing the correctly rated pump, fittings, vales, and an optional FTS Quick Disconnect Siphon Hose Kit, the Industrial FTS can siphon fuel from external sources up to 15′ away. With the optional siphon hose reaching up to 15′ for siphoning and the included 50′ hose reel on the output side of the pump, this allows the operator to transfer fuel 65′ in total distance.
Under normal operating conditions, the Industrial FTS draws the fuel it is pumping from its 110 gallon tank. But with the opening/closing of a valve on the pump’s intake side, fuel will instead be siphoned from an external quick disconnect adapter. Operators can work with the adapter available to them on the Industrial FTS to use their own siphon hose and fittings, otherwise, Petro2Go offers an optional, very easy to use and hassle free FTS Quick Disconnect Siphon Hose Kit.
- GPI 25 gpm 12v Aviation Rated Pump
- Designed for use with aviation gasoline (AVGAS 100LL) or kerosene grade (JET A)
- Works with gasoline, diesel, and kerosene
- UL Listed
- Aluminum Construction
- GPI 5 – 30 gpm flow rate Aviation Rated Meter
- Designed for use with personal aircraft
- Resettable large number display for easy gallons pumped flow reading
- Separate cumulative gallons pumped total for life time accounting
- GPI Automatic Shutoff Nozzle
- 3/4″ Straight Spout, Unleaded/Gasoline
- GPI 30 Micron Particulate Filter
- 1″ ID Size Fittings
- Easily replaceable filter cartridge
Fuel Hose Reel
- Reelcraft Spring Retractable Fuel Delivery Reel
- 50′ x 1″ ID Fuel Hose
- Viton Seals
- Aluminum Casting and Nickel Plated for Corrosion resistance
- Ball Bearings Reduce Load and Minimize Wear
- Dual Pedestal and Dual Guide Arm Support
Grounding Cable Reel
- Reelcraft Static Discharge Reel
- 50′ x 3/32″ OD Steel Aircraft Cable
- Dissipates static electrical buildup reducing chances of spark
The Industrial FTS fuel tank is constructed with aluminum for multi-fuel use. Unlike lower grade tanks made with steel, aluminum will not rust and degrade over time or limit the fuel types that can be stored and transported. This trailer’s aluminum tank is built for use with gasoline, diesel, kerosene, ethanol, methanol, avgas, and jet fuel. It has a capacity of 110 gallons, fuel filler cap for easy filling, full inner baffles to reduce movement of the tank contents, diamond plate exterior surface for a shiny and impressive look, includes a safety overflow vent to avoid pressure build-up, and has a drain plug to fully drain the tank as needed.
Petro2Go only uses fuel tanks that have been granted a Special Permit from the Department of Transportation (DOT). This special permit allows the end user to refuel equipment, machinery, or their vehicles without having to remove the fuel tank from their transporting vehicle. The Special Permit also authorizes the manufacture, mark, and sell of the refueling tanks used to store and dispense gasoline, diesel, methanol, aviation fuel, and kerosene up to 119 gallons in capacity.
Most transfer tanks or tanks used on inferior built fuel trailers are not designed for refueling, but instead only to transport non-flammable liquids or diesel. The refueling tanks used with Petro2Go gas trailer fuel trailers are designed and DOT approved for transport and refueling while the refueling tank is still in or attached to the transporting vehicle. Plus, the tanks are DOT approved for flammables such as gasoline, avgas, and kerosene while still being able to be used with non-flammables and diesel. Transporting hazardous material such as flammable liquid is a task that should not be conducted without careful consideration. But from a safety standpoint, the end user can have confidence that Petro2Go fuel trailers are built with only the correct and safest components for the job!
Petro2Go builds only the highest quality trailers! When it comes to safety, strength, usability, looks, wear and tear, lighting, tires, wheels, and everything that goes into welding, fabricating, and building the trailers paired with Industrial FTS gas trailers, only the best of everything is used.
The Industrial FTS trailer features include:
- Aluminum and Stainless Steel Construction
- Meticulous Craftsmanship and Welding
- Torsion Axle with EZ Lube Hubs
- 12″ Polished Aluminum Wheels
- 12″ Radial Tires
- Center Caps and Lug Nuts
- LED Marker Lights and Tail Lights
- Diamond Plate Fenders
- Removable Tongue
- Front Wheel Jack
- 2″ Ball Coupler
- Safety Chains
- 7-Pin Tow Adapter
The 3003-H14 aluminum formed frame, coupled with a solid 2″ x 3″ x 1/4″ pole tongue, insures that all Petro2Go trailers are built solid. Not only are they ready for use the day they arrive, but they’ll continue to provide operators years and years of dependable service. With only a simple 2-bolt assembly needed to attach the tongue, each trailer is ready to use within minutes of arrival.
Lockable Security Fuel Cap
Prevent unauthorized siphoning of fuel from your gas tank with...
Marker Flags with LED Lights
Increase towing visibility with these LED lighted Marker Flags. ...
Deep Cycle Battery
Keep your 12V pump powered on electric fuel trailer models...
Battery Charger Maintainer
This automatic battery tender maintainer will conveniently charger your batteries....
Multi-Directional Nozzle Swivel
This multi-direction nozzle swivel makes refueling much easier by allowing...
Branded Badge Label Plates
Custom brand your gas trailer with these decal-ready label plates....
Double Wall Fuel Tank
This double wall fuel tank upgrade adds a second layer...
3/4″ Curved Spout Auto Shut Off Nozzle
This curved 3/4" auto shut off nozzle is designed for...
FTS Siphon Hose Kit
This siphon hose kit give you the ability to begin...
Replacement Water and Particulate Filter 1″
This is the water and particulate replacement filter used on...
Replacement Particulate Filter 1″
This is the replacement particulate filter used on 1" housings...
75′ Hose Reel with 100′ Ground Cable Reel
The 75 foot fuel hose upgrade allows you to refuel...
License Plate Holder
Our optional stainless steel license plate holder provides an easy...
The fire extinguisher option is designed to pair with our...
Drain Pipe Security Lock
Our drain pipe lock helps prevent fuel theft by making...
1″ Auto Shut Off Diesel Nozzle
Easily pump diesel fuel with this 1" auto shut off...