Pro 110 Industrial
- DOT Approved Fuel Tank
- DOT Compliant Trailer
- Bright LED Trailer Lights
- Aluminum and Stainless Steel Construction
- Heavy Duty and Lockable Control Box
- Aviation Rated Pump
- Aviation Rated Meter
- Automatic Shutoff Nozzle
- Particulate Filter
- Fuel Hose Reel
- Grounding Cable Reel
- On/Off Power Switch with LED Light
What do college universities, city municipalities, vacation resorts, and golf courses all have in common? They have very large areas of landscaping, lawn mowing, parking lots, and more to maintain. Having a portable gas station on wheels available to fuel the grounds keeping equipment can make the job much easier. [Read More] Efficient fueling is a goal that every pilot and aircraft owner in general aviation practice. From the price per gallon of the Avgas or Mogas you run to the distance you’ll need to taxi or fly to fuel up, many factors go into how you refuel your airplane or helicopter. To help minimize the time, cost, and wear on his engine… [Read More]
- Model Name: Pro 110 Industrial
- Model Number: P2G110PA
- Model UPC: 799493278576
- Tank Size: 110 Gallons
- Tank Material: Aluminum
- Fuel Types: Gasoline, Diesel, Kerosene, Avgas, Jet A
- Dimensions: 102″ length x 48″ width x 48″ height (total footprint)
- Empty Weight: 500 Pounds (varies with options)
- Crated Shipping Size: 72″ x 48″ x 56″ at 725 Pounds (varies with options)
- Trailer Material: Aluminum
- Wheels: 12″ x 4″ Size, 5 x 4.5 Bolt Pattern, Polished Aluminum
- Tires: ST145/R12 Radial
- Hitch: 2″ Ball
- Tow Adapter: 7-Pin
- Lights: LED
- Flow Rate: 15 GPM
- Meter: Mechanical, Resettable
- Filter: 10 Micron Particulate
- Nozzle: 3/4″ Auto Shutoff
- Fuel Hose: 25′ x 3/4″ Retractable Reel
- Grounding Cable: 50′ Retractable Reel
- Voltage and Type: 12 Volt DC
- Pump Draw: 18 Amps
- Battery: Size 24 (sold separately), Deep Cycle Recommended
Control BoxThe Pro Industrial is equipped with a heavy duty, lockable control box. The control box is what houses all the main components of the rig, including the pump, meter, hose reel, grounding reel, and electronics. When the strut-supported door is open, the operator has full access to all the Industrial’s components making refueling operations easy. When the door is closed, two stainless steel lockable handle latches ensure that everything is locked up and safe.
- GPI 15 gpm 12v Aviation Rated Pump
- Designed for use with aviation gasoline (AVGAS 100LL) or kerosene grade (JET A)
- Works with gasoline, diesel, and kerosene
- UL Listed
- Aluminum Construction
- GPI 5 – 30 gpm flow rate Aviation Rated Meter
- Designed for use with personal aircraft
- Resettable large number display for easy gallons pumped flow reading
- Separate cumulative gallons pumped total for life time accounting
- GPI Automatic Shutoff Nozzle
- 3/4″ Straight Spout
- Standard size for unleaded and regular gasoline applications
- GPI 10 Micron Particulate Filter
- 3/4″ ID Size Fittings
- Easily replaceable filter cartridge
Fuel Hose Reel
- Reelcraft Spring Retractable Fuel Delivery Reel
- 25′ x 3/4″ ID Fuel Hose
- Viton Seals
- Nickel Plated for Corrosion resistance
- Ball Bearings Reduce Load and Minimize Wear
Grounding Cable Reel
- Reelcraft Static Discharge Reel
- 50′ x 3/32″ OD Steel Aircraft Cable
- Dissipates static electrical buildup reducing chances of spark
TankThe Industrial fuel tank is constructed with aluminum for multi-fuel use. Unlike lower grade tanks made with steel, aluminum will not rust and degrade over time or limit the fuel types that can be stored and transported. This trailer’s aluminum tank is built for use with gasoline, diesel, kerosene, ethanol, methanol, avgas, and jet fuel. It has a capacity of 110 gallons, fuel filler cap for easy filling, full inner baffles to reduce movement of the tank contents, diamond plate exterior surface for a shiny and impressive look, includes a safety overflow vent to avoid pressure build-up, and has a drain plug to fully drain the tank as needed.GasTrailer only uses fuel tanks that have been granted a Special Permit from the Department of Transportation (DOT). This special permit allows the end user to refuel equipment, machinery, or their vehicles without having to remove the fuel tank from their transporting vehicle. The Special Permit also authorizes the manufacture, mark, and sell of the refueling tanks used to store and dispense gasoline, diesel, methanol, aviation fuel, and kerosene up to 119 gallons in capacity.Most transfer tanks or tanks used on inferior built fuel trailers are not designed for refueling, but instead only to transport non-flammable liquids or diesel. The refueling tanks used with GasTrailer gas trailer fuel trailers are designed and DOT approved for transport and refueling while the refueling tank is still in or attached to the transporting vehicle. Plus, the tanks are DOT approved for flammables such as gasoline, avgas, and kerosene while still being able to be used with non-flammables and diesel. Transporting hazardous material such as flammable liquid is a task that should not be conducted without careful consideration. But from a safety standpoint, the end user can have confidence that GasTrailer fuel trailers are built with only the correct and safest components for the job!
TrailerGasTrailer builds only the highest quality trailers! When it comes to safety, strength, usability, looks, wear and tear, lighting, tires, wheels, and everything that goes into welding, fabricating, and building the trailers paired with Industrial gas trailers, only the best of everything is used.
The aluminum model trailer features include:
- Aluminum and Stainless Steel Construction
- Meticulous Craftsmanship and Welding
- Torsion Axle with EZ Lube Hubs
- 12″ Polished Aluminum Wheels
- 12″ Radial Tires
- Center Caps and Lug Nuts
- LED Marker Lights and Tail Lights
- Diamond Plate Fenders
- Removable Tongue
- Front Wheel Jack
- 2″ Ball Coupler
- Safety Chains
- 7-Pin Tow Adapter
Lockable Security Fuel Cap
Prevent unauthorized siphoning of fuel from your gas tank with...
Marker Flags with LED Lights
Increase towing visibility with these LED lighted Marker Flags. ...
Deep Cycle Battery
Keep your 12V pump powered on electric fuel trailer models...
Battery Charger Maintainer
This automatic battery tender maintainer will conveniently charger your batteries....
Multi-Directional Nozzle Swivel
This multi-direction nozzle swivel makes refueling much easier by allowing...
Branded Badge Label Plates
Custom brand your gas trailer with these decal-ready label plates....
Double Wall Fuel Tank
This double wall fuel tank upgrade adds a second layer...
3/4″ Curved Spout Auto Shut Off Nozzle
This curved 3/4" auto shut off nozzle is designed for...
Replacement Particulate Filter 3/4″
This is the replacement particulate filter used on 3/4" housings...
Replacement Water and Particulate Filter 3/4″
This is the water and particulate replacement filter used on...
License Plate Holder
Our optional stainless steel license plate holder provides an easy...
The fire extinguisher option is designed to pair with our...
Drain Pipe Security Lock
Our drain pipe lock helps prevent fuel theft by making...