Split 300 Commercial
The Split 300 Fuel Trailer configuration has a unique dual fuel tank design. The first tank is able to hold up to a 100 gallons of gasoline, diesel, avgas, or other flammable liquids while the second tank is intended to hold up to 200 gallons of different types of non-flammable liquids.
The Split 300 Commercial Fuel Trailer is a true industry work horse. It has a low profile design complemented by a heavy duty tandem axle trailer sealed-deck platform. It is equipped with a secure, heavy-duty rear enclosure that houses its deep cycle battery and static discharge grounding cables. Plus, there is also additional room for storage.
The separate tanks are paired with two independent electric fuel pumps and filters. Both of these pumps can be operated at the same time by more than one person to help reduce down time and keep equipment running.
- 100 Gallon Tank for Flammable Liquids
- 200 Gallon Tank for Non-Flammable Liquids
- 15 GPM Fuel Pumps
- Auto Shutoff Nozzles with 12′ Hoses
- Static Spark Discharge Lines
- Tandem Torsion Axle Design with EZ Lube Hubs
- Polished Aluminum Wheels with Radial Tires
- Bright LED Tail and Marker Lights
- Lockable Enclosed Storage Compartment
- Diamond Plate Surface Pattern for a Beautiful Shine