Contractor 110 Manual
The Contractor 110 Manual provides refueling operators a simple solution on a well designed platform. By pairing this model with a dual flow hand pump, no battery or electrical components are needed which makes it a very easy piece of equipment to use and maintain.
In addition to the Contractor Manual being simple to operate, its well designed platform gives it a sleek and professional look. By affixing a diamond plate aluminum fuel tank directly on top of an aluminum trailer, this model maintains a beautiful shine while looking professional and industrious at the same time.
- DOT Compliant Roll Cage
- Model Name: Contractor 110 Manual
- Model Number: P2G110CM
- Model UPC: 799493278552
- Tank Size: 110 Gallons
- Tank Material: Aluminum
- Fuel Types: Gasoline, Diesel, Kerosene, Petroleum Products and Hydraulic Fluid up to 30W
- Dimensions: 102″ length x 48″ width x 44″ height (total footprint, minus pump handle)
- Empty Weight: 400 Pounds (varies with options)
- Crated Shipping Size: 72″ x 48″ x 50″ at 600 Pounds (varies with options)
- Trailer Material: Aluminum
- Wheels: 12″ x 4″ Size, 5 x 4.5 Bolt Pattern, Polished Aluminum
- Tires: ST145/R12 Radial
- Hitch: 2″ Ball
- Tow Adapter: 7-Pin
- Lights: LED
- Flow Rate: Up to 50 Gallons per 100 Strokes
- Nozzle: Metal Spout
- Fuel Hose: 8′ x 3/4″
- Grounding Cable: 12′ with Clamp
- Limited warranty against defects in material and workmanship on all products manufactured by Gas Trailer. This includes a 24 month warranty from date of shipping/pick-up. All other components covered by OEM manufacturer’s warranty.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.