Economy 110 Manual
The Economy 110 Manual provides refueling operators a simple solution on a well-designed platform.
U.S. Patent No. D696,160
The Economy 110 Manual provides refueling operators a simple solution on a well-designed platform. By pairing this model with a dual flow hand pump, no battery or electrical components are needed which makes it a very easy piece of equipment to use and maintain. From the ground up, this unit sits on top of 12” trailer tires and wheels, a powder coated steel frame, and a patented diamond plate aluminum fuel tank.
- Model Name: Contractor 110 Manual
- Tank Size: 110 Gallons Tank
- Material: Aluminum
- Fuel Types: Gasoline, Diesel, Kerosene, Petroleum Products and Hydraulic Fluid up to 30W
- Dimensions: 102″ length x 48″ width x 44″ height (total footprint, minus pump handle)
- Empty Weight: 500 Pounds (varies with options)
- Crated Shipping Size: 72″ x 48″ x 50″ at 600 Pounds (varies with options)
- Trailer Material: Powder Coated Steel
- Wheels: 12″ x 4″ Size, 5 x 4.5 Bolt Pattern, Painted Steel
- Tires: ST145/R12 Radial
- Hitch: 2″ Ball
- Tow Adapter: 4-Pin
- Lights: LED
- Flow Rate: Up to 50 Gallons per 100 Strokes
- Nozzle: Metal Spout
- Fuel Hose: 8′ x 3/4″ Grounding Cable: 12′ with Clamp
- Limited warranty against defects in material and workmanship on all products manufactured by Gas Trailer. This includes a 24 month warranty from date of shipping/pick-up. All other components covered by OEM manufacturer’s warranty.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.