Fuel Station 400 Skid
If fast fueling on a secure platform is your goal, the Fuel Station 400 Skid is for you. When you move this fork truck loadable refueler in place, all you’ll have to do is turn on the pump and squeeze the nozzle.
U.S. Patent No. 10,099,915
THIS PRODUCT IS SPECIAL ORDER ONLY. PLEASE FILL OUT THE FORM BELOW TO GET A CUSTOM QUOTE.
If fast fueling on a secure platform is your goal, the Fuel Station 400 Skid is for you. When you move this fork truck loadable refueler in place, all you’ll have to do is turn on the pump and squeeze the nozzle. Equipped with a 25′ retractable hose reel, you can easily reach the tank that needs to be topped off. With a 25 gallon per minute flow rate and automatic shutoff nozzle, not only will the tank you’re refilling top off fast, but the auto nozzle will shut off the flow to help minimize overfills and spills.
To transform this Fuel Station into a completely mobile refueling tank, consider adding its optional post mount system. When combined with the post mount upgrade, not only can you securely park the unit where you need it, but you can lock it down for safe, DOT compliant transporting. This can be done on a gas trailer, utility or enclosed trailer, or in the bed of a pickup truck.
- Model Name: Fuel Station 400 Skid
- Tank Size: (4) 100 Gallons
- Tank Material: Aluminum
- Fuel Types: Gasoline, Diesel, Kerosene, AV Gas, Jet A
- Dimensions: 95″ length x 48″ width x 36″ height
- Empty Weight: 1,100 Pounds (varies with options)
- Frame Material: Steel
- Meter: TCS 682 with TCS 3000 Register
- Flow Rate: 25 GPM maximum
- Filter: 10 Micron Particulate
- Nozzle: 3/4″ Auto Shutoff
- Fuel Hose: 3/4″ Hose on Reel (length varies)
- Grounding Cable: 50′ with Clamp
- Voltage and Type: 12 Volt DC
- Pump Draw: 35 Amps
- Battery: SRM-31 Deep Cycle
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.